Most Real Estate Agents would agree that the answer would be a resounding “Yes!”
- Once your house in on the market for sale it is on display 24 hours a day, especially the front yard area. Prospective buyers who are in the market looking for a new home can drive past your property at any time of the day. If what they see is visually appealing, they will attend the open house or auction and put in an offer to buy.
- Adding outdoor living space is also the most affordable way to extend the living area and improve your lifestyle. A well-presented outdoor area will certainly earn a “thumbs-up” from prospective buyers.
- Style the outdoor area by drawing inspiration from within your house. Accessorise using decorative cushions and rugs to make the outdoor look welcoming, relaxed and inviting. Add a throw or two if you have an outdoor lounge set to add texture and warmth. A coffee table or side table, even an ottoman will make the outdoor space come to life and make it feel like an entertainer’s dream.
- Another option is to create an intimate alfresco dining area.
- Definitely add plants, whether real or artificial to create that “Never want to leave here!” outdoor feel.
Therefore, creating an outdoor living space is sure to add value to your property, not only financially when selling your home, but also enjoying the benefits of spending time outside without having to leave your property